Effective date: November 04, 2018
Updated: 21st July 2020
Tailor Made Car Finance (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the
http://www.tailormadecarfinance.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of
personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you
agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Unless
same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and
improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally
identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Email address
– First name and last name
– Phone number
– Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage
Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet
Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our
Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages,
unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
and hold certain information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique
identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your
device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and
track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is
being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some
portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
– Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences
and various settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tailor Made Car Finance uses the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain the Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to
– To provide customer care and support
– To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
– To monitor the usage of the Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained
on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other
governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us,
please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Kingdom
and process it there.
represents your agreement to that transfer.
Tailor Made Car Finance will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your
your Personal Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are
adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal
Sharing Your Data
- Tailor Made Car Finance may share your data with other companies to help us provide services and products to you. This includes Our subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers including our 3rd party service providers who process data and information on our behalf to help run our business operations, including emails, electronic signature, customer documentation storage, our HR website, IT services, customer services. We may also share your data with our partners, including brokers, introducers and affiliates.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising, and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying data, or any anonymised data that can be combined with other data and used to identify you. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners, and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
- We may sometimes use third party data processors that are located outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein). Where We transfer any personal data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal data, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with legal requirements, a court order, or a governmental authority.
Disclosure of Data
Tailor Made Car Finance may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief
that such action is necessary to:
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect and defend the rights or property of Tailor-Made Car Finance
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
– To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal
Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service
(“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks
on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our
– Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports
website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our
Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the
collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising
You can opt-out of having made your activity on the Service available to Google
Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on
information with Google Analytics about visits activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google
Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click
on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy
policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
UKCreditRatings.com is a trading name of RSDataTech Ltd (Registration No. 8282923): No data is shared, unless you request to review your credit file and supply your data willingly.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under
the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children
has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we
have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent,
we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the
change becoming effective and update the “effective date” at the top of this Privacy
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org